Terms & Conditions
Volvo NZ ‘Celebrate Sweden’ 2017 Promotion (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion is promoted by Scandinavian Vehicle Distributors Limited, PO Box 62 527, Greenlane, Auckland (the Promoter) also trading as Volvo Car NZ.
- The Promotion runs from 9am on Sunday 1st January 2017 until 5pm on Friday 31st March 2017 NZT (the “Promotion Period”).
- Any written information on how to participate forms part of the conditions of participation. Participation in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents currently living in New Zealand who during the Promotion Period purchase a new Volvo from an authorised Volvo dealer as listed below:
- Archibald & Shorter (Greenlane & North Shore)
- Duncan & Ebbett (Hamilton & Tauranga)
- Bayswater European, Hastings
- Armstrong Prestige Wellington
- Archibald Motor Group, Christchurch
- Armstrong Prestige Dunedin
- Participants in the Promotion who comply with these Terms and Conditions are entitled to the Travel Package for two people set out in clause 7 below (Travel Package). The Travel Package is awarded subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- To qualify for the Travel Package, the following conditions must be met:
- The new Volvo vehicle which is purchased must be registered in the Promotion Period with NZTA with the participant being the first registered person in respect of that vehicle; or
- In the event that Volvo Cars NZ is unable to satisfy a customer’s vehicle requirements for registration within the Promotion Period and a forward order is necessary;
- The customer and the relevant dealer must within the Promotion Period agree upon, and the customer must sign an unconditional order for a new Volvo car for delivery within 3 months of the order; and
- The customer must pay a non-refundable deposit to the relevant dealer of at least $5,000 (GST inclusive) at the time of placing the order.
Purchases of previously registered vehicles (demonstrator, service loan, fleet or pre-registered) do not qualify.
- The Travel Package is:
- Return Economy Class airfares with Emirates ex Auckland or Christchurch to Stockholm (returning via Stockholm, Oslo or Copenhagen, subject to flight availability). Travel dates are subject to Emirates availability at the time of booking. All travel will be subject to the Emirates close out dates and General Conditions of Carriage.
- 4 nights accommodation, 4-star (Stockholm x 1 night; Gothenburg x 2 nights; Dubai x 1 night).
- First Class rail transport from Stockholm to Gothenburg.
- Airport-Hotel-Train Station transfers in Stockholm.
- Train Station-Hotel-Airport transfers in Gothenburg.
- Volvo Experience Day in Gothenburg, which includes:
- Volvo Museum
- Volvo Factory Tour
- All other costs related to the Travel Package (before, during and after the travel period) are the responsibility of the participants, including any additions, extensions, insurances or upgrades beyond the standard inclusions which are subject to availability and to be coordinated via the Promoter’s nominated travel agency, Holland, Clarke & Beatson Limited.
- Travel must be booked by 30th June 2017, and completed by 31st December 2017. Travel must be booked through Holland, Clarke and Beatson Limited. Each participant agrees to Holland, Clarke and Beatson Limited’s terms and conditions applicable to its customers and is bound thereby.
- In the event that a participant opts out of the Travel Package, a NZD$5,000 (GST inclusive) discount will be applied to the Volvo vehicle at the time of purchase, as a deduction from the Recommended Retail Price (RRP).
- The Travel Package is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including pre-negotiated discounts relating to pre-ordered vehicles which are registered during the Promotional Period. In those instances where a discount has been pre-negotiated, the customer may choose the Travel Package OR an NZD$5,000 (GST inclusive) discount in lieu of the original discount offered.
- The Travel Package is non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Travel Package in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute Travel Package of equal or greater value.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion.
- Acceptance of the Travel Package is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the participant’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any payment or other compensation.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters, including eligibility, is final.
- Any personal information collected about participants as part of the Promotion will be collected and used in accordance with the privacy principals set out in the Privacy Act 1993. You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting the Promoter on 09 526 2727.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement in relation to the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion is not open to any owners of the dealers referred to in clause 4, any employees of such dealers or their respective families.
- This competition is subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter and all participants, and any person who uses or takes the benefit of any Travel Package, accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Our Innovation Brands
Everything we do is designed around people, so every innovation we make is designed to simplify and improve your life. We're especially proud of our advances in efficient power, connectivity and safety. We call our thinking in these areas: Drive-E, Sensus and IntelliSafe.