Working at Volvo Cars ReadingWorking at Volvo Cars Reading is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement and constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
About the role
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Enhance the reputation of Volvo Cars Reading at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- NVQ level 3 qualification
- Ability to use and interpret information from workshop information systems
- Experience in the servicing, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles.
- A care for, and attention to, detail.
Competitive salary, car benefit scheme discounts and competitive bonus scheme.
We select the very best applicants to join our business, and in return we will work with you to develop your career. We want you to shine – and we look forward to helping you do so.
If your application is successful, you will be enrolled on a personalised Volvo Cars induction programme, designed to give you all the skills and knowledge needed to deliver a premium experience to all our customers. This will be a blend of product, systems, and skills training including instructor led courses at Volvo Car UK’s Training and Development Centre in Northamptonshire, e-learning and self-study.
And it doesn’t stop there – you will have access to the Volvo Cars Performance Academy to keep your knowledge and skills in tip top condition throughout your career.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com.