Volvo Car Personal Contract Hire
Volvo Car personal contract hire (PCH) enables you to fix the cost of your motoring over a flexible period. The monthly payments cover the hire of the vehicle and the road fund licence for the period and there is the option to add a service and maintenance package. At the end of the agreement, you simply hand the car back.
Why choose a Personal Contract Hire plan?
Volvo Car personal contract hire enables you to fix the cost of your motoring for any period between 18 and 60 months.
- Low initial outlay and fixed monthly rentals for easy budgeting
- Optional service, maintenance and repair cover reduces your cost of motoring, and provides peace of mind
- Flexibility to change your contract term or mileage should your needs change
HOW DO PERSONAL CONTRACT PLANS WORK?Volvo Car personal contract hire.
- Choose the hire period that is right for you (18-60 months)
- Choose the annual mileage that’s right for your purpose
- Choose the right service, maintenance and repair package for you
- Your fixed monthly rental is calculated based on your choices
- At the end of the agreement, with all criteria met, you simply arrange collection of your Volvo by making a quick call to our customer service team
- Choose the next Volvo you want and start anew
WHAT´S INCLUDED IN THE PLANS?
- Road fund licence included for the duration of the contract
- Contract amends available to term or mileage should your requirements change
Optional service & maintenance plans which include:
- Routine servicing
- Breakdown cover
Contract Hire is provided by Santander Consumer Finance trading as Volvo Car Financial Services, Santander House, 86 Station Rd, Redhill, RH1 1SR . Santander Consumer Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities. Subject to status, applicants must be 18 or over.
Excess mileage and other charges may apply dependent on the mileage and return condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract.