Emergency Service Vehicles
Special circumstances call for extra special cars.
Emergency Services Vehicles
• Police, Ambulance, Fire, M.O.D and other emergency and covert use cars.
• Own workshops have free access to the Volvo UK technical helpdesk.
• One Stop shop cars converted for emergency use through approved converters.
• Factory Built Emergency Specification Cars ^ – V60/V90/XC60/XC90.
* Uprated Chassis * Uprated brakes and suspension * Unique wheels * Unique interior trim * Full size spare wheel * Pre-prepared wiring loom * Steel safety net * Rubber mats * Observers mirror * Heavy duty battery * Brake wear sensor * D5 engine upgrade available
• Civilian cars available for Unmarked / Covert use (EMC & Brake Tested).
• Standard Civilian ‘company’ cars.
• Vehicle & Blue light equipment warranties.
• 3 years, 150,000 miles^ - 3 year Blue Light Roadside Assistance.
• All recognised industry equipment suppliers supported.
• Emergency Service Employee offers.
• Finance and Leasing available.
^Subject to change and current model availability
All enquiries for Police, Fire, Ambulance Paramedic and Rapid Response Cars, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Vehicles Manager
Mobile: 07710 112055
Orders, Invoicing, Quotations
(office hours 10am – 2pm)
Special Vehicles Coordinator
Office hours to 09:00-16:00 Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri Tel: 01628 422214
Special Vehicles Aftersales Support Manager
Mobile: 07710 588091