V40 WITH NIL ADVANCE PAYMENT
Get in touch with our Motability specialists today by phone or by using the contact section below.
VOLVO V40 T3 MOMENTUM, MANUAL
NIL ADVANCE PAYMENT
Easily accessible and with affordable nil advance payment – With the V40 you’ll also enjoy cutting-edge safety systems as standard. Stylish ergonomic interiors. A choice of dynamic fuel-efficient engines. And eye-catching metallic paint is included free of charge.
Choose between either
- V40 T3 Momentum Manual
- V40 T3 Cross Country Automatic
What is Motability?
• A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
• Insurance, servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown assistance
• Annual tax disc
• Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
• Windscreen repair or replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars – 100,000 for WAVs
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
• Two named drivers for the car (living at same address)
4 New World Records
Professional kitesurfers – Steph Bridge and sons Olly (18) and Guy (16) – took to the waters around the Isle of Wight on 30 June 2016 on their foiling kitesurf boards. Travelling the 50 nautical miles around the coastline of the Island on the south coast of the UK, they averaged speeds between 16 and 20 knots.
Guy was first around the island in a time of 2 hours 32 minutes and 25 seconds, averaging speeds of 19.68 knots, with the World Sailing Speed Record (WSSR) Council confirming that Guy is now officially the Fastest Kitesurfer around the Isle of Wight. He also set the record for the Fastest Singlehanded Sailor around this island at the same time