Working at Mill VolvoWorking at Mill is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement & constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
We have an opportunity to join our Newcastle team on Site Maintenance. The Job Role includes but not limited too:
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the site e.g. dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and cleaning of toilets
- General housekeeping duties, repair & maintenance of site
- Provide a high standard of hygiene & cleanliness throughout the showrooms
- May be required to assist drivers moving vehicles so a full driving licence is essential
Job benefits include the option to join the company car benefit scheme where you can lease a brand new Volvo for a significantly discounted monthly payment with no deposit required, subject to passing probationary period.
The role will pay £8.00ph & working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday & may require early starts. Annual Leave consists of 20 days + Bank Holidays each year.
To apply, please Call Gavin on 0191 228 8044 & Email your CV to email@example.com
Trainee Sales Admin
We are looking for a Trainee Sales Administrator who is organised, motivated and able to represent our company in a professional manner. Key responsibilities will involve ensuring the smooth running of the administrative department and providing assistance to the Sales Department. The role includes:
- Working closely with the Sales department to ensure all paperwork is produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Invoicing sold vehicles in preparation of delivery to the customer
- Managing the documentation process for work and parts carried out on vehicle
- Maintaining and updating vehicle documents
- Ensuring all auction and trade deals are completed in a timely manner
- A professional manner
- Able to work closely as part of a team
- Computer experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, over the phone and face-to-face
Full training will be provided. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Salary to be discussed on interview.
To apply, please call Gavin on 0191 274 8200 & email your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org