Volvo Cars Poole
Sales showroom now open
Our sales showroom is now open for all New, Selekt Used and Business Sales.
Following the reopening of our service department, we are delighted that in line with the latest government advice our sales showroom is now open.
Over the last few months, we have been available remotely for all steps of your journey, and that will continue to be the case. From personalised video presentations to contactless collection or delivery of your new car, we will be flexible to your requirements to offer you a stress-free experience, either online or in the showroom.
Watch our video to see how your visit will differ from usual, we hope you will feel excited, confident and most importantly safe visiting us: https://youtu.be/J_r4S-0B0DE
For more information or to speak to one of our sales specialists please call us on 01202 065 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo Cars Poole
MOT extension guidance
Although MOTs due from 30 March have been extended by six months, you must still keep your car roadworthy.
All cars, vans, and motorcycles due an MOT from 30 March have had their current MOT extended for six months due to COVID-19. The extension is granted automatically and will be applied from the original expiry date.
For example, if your car's MOT was due to expire on 3 May 2020 this will automatically be extended to 3 November 2020. You will need to get your MOT by this date.
However, vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition and drivers can be prosecuted if they drive an unsafe vehicle, even with the extended MOT expiry date. If your MOT has expired or is due to expire soon, we would recommend having your car tested to ensure it is safe to drive.
We understand that coming back to a retail environment may bring some trepidation, however we would like to reassure you that we have taken a number of steps to enhance our social distancing and hygiene measures - to ensure that visiting us continues to be a safe, stress-free and welcoming experience.
For more information or to make a booking please call us on 01202 065555 or email email@example.com
To read the full government advice on MOT extensions, please click here.
Our aftersales department has now reopened for servicing, maintenance, repairs and MOTs.
We understand that coming back to a retail environment may bring some trepidation, however we would like to reassure you that we have taken a number of steps to enhance our social distancing and hygiene measures - to ensure that visiting us continues to be a safe, stress-free and welcoming experience. These measures are explained below and as always our team will be happy to hear from you if you have any questions or concerns.
What to expect when you make a booking
Prior to your appointment
- Our team is available as usual to make your appointment either over the phone or via email – please call 01202 065 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- They will be happy to answer any questions you have around our new procedures, including social distancing and hygiene measures
- As we hope you will understand, some of the usual services we offer will not be available, including courtesy cars or service washes - these will be reintroduced once it is safe to do so
- The day before your appointment we will call you to confirm and provide clear directions for dropping off your car
At your appointment
- On arrival please enter via our new reception area to the right of the main front entrance
- Our reception area has been reorganised to allow social distancing to be maintained, signs and floor markings have been installed to guide you and our team is available to assist from a safe distance
- Please support us by ensuring you remain at least two metres away from others
- Contact will be kept to a minimum, with payment required by card
After your appointment
- When collecting your car please follow the same procedure as when you dropped it off
- You will find a mirror hanger confirming all areas that have been sanitised following the work on your car
- Although your appointment will be a little different to usual, we hope you find our level of customer service is unaffected and above all that you feel safe during your visit
Behind the scenes we have introduced strict procedures including use of PPE, checking all employees’ temperature daily and regular deep cleaning to name a few. Your health and wellbeing, and that of our team, is our number one priority so please be assured all measures have been taken as a precaution and we will continue to work diligently and in line with the latest government advice.For more information or to make a booking please call us on 01202 065 555 or email email@example.com
Ocean Automotive (Swedish) Limited t/a Volvo Cars Poole is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Ocean Automotive (Swedish) Limited t/a Volvo Cars Poole to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities.