Site Admin - March 2018 (Part Time, Permanent)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sunderland team as a Site Administrator/Cashier. The Role will consist of:
• Daily banking of cash, cheques and reconciliation of card payments to daily reconciliation reports.
• Posting of bank items to the sales and nominal ledger
• Registering of purchase invoices. Obtaining managers authorisation for invoices and coding to relevant codes once validated.
• Ensuring all invoices are received and authorised by management before the month end close process.
• General filing & administration duties
• The ideal candidate will be reliable and conscientious.
• Have strong attention to detail with a proven track record in administration.
• Previous use of Kerridge/ADP system would be preferential but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Working Hours: Four hours per day, five days per week. 9.15-1.15pm (flexibility to adjust start time is available)
To apply, please Email your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com or Call Claire on 0191 228 8044
Valeter - March 2018 (Full Time, Permanent)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sunderland team as a Valeter. The Role will consist of:
• Cleaning and polishing inside and out to make our cars a shining example
• Driving company vehicles around the yard in a safe and courteous fashion in accordance with the requirements of the Department of Transport and highway code as well as within company policies
• Ensuring vehicles are sparkling clean to showroom standard, tidy and ready to go
• Any other duties commensurate with the role, as required
• The ideal candidate will be reliable and punctual
Working Hours: 9 hours per day, five days per week. 8.30 - 5.30pm
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Alan on 0191 516 8778