Working at TottenhamWorking at Tottenham is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement and constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
We are currently looking for a Technician to join our thriving and fast growing business, where we care about doing the best job possible for our valued customers, old and new.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Technician with a minimum of 3-5 years franchise dealership experience to perform the following duties:
• Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
• Care for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
• Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
• Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
• Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
• Enhance the reputation of Sentinel at every opportunity when interacting with others.
• Interact with customers on a daily basis, working towards becoming a Personal Service Technician within the Volvo Personal Service structure.
To View the full job description, please click 'Here' Closing date Tuesday 31st July 2018.