CARE BY VOLVO - CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We want you to be completely happy with the service we provide and are committed to listening to your feedback and resolving any issues wherever we can.
Please tell us of your concerns by contacting us via:
Telephone - 0800 0318065
Email - email@example.com
If you wish to complain our aim will be to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
To help us do this, please provide the following:
- Your name and address
- Details of your concern
- How you would like us to put things right
- A phone number and the best time to contact you, as we may need to contact you for further information.
- Your Order Number and/or any relevant agreement
What happens next?
- We aim to solve problems straight away, but more complex matters may take a little longer. If we need to look into things, then we will send you an acknowledgement letter within five days that details who is looking at the complaint, their contact details and when you can expect to hear from us again.
- We will investigate the concern that you have raised and work with you to find a solution. If we reach an agreed resolution to your concerns, then we detail this in a response letter to you. If you feel our response hasn't resolved things adequately, please tell us, as we appreciate opportunities to put things right.
- Unfortunately, some of the more complex complaints will take longer to resolve. If our investigation takes longer than 4 weeks, we will be in contact with an update on your complaint and advise you of when we hope to conclude our investigation.
- We aim to provide you with our final response to your complaint within 8 weeks of us having received it, or on the rare occasions when it takes longer, we will provide you with an update as reason for delay and details of any escalation procedures
If your complaint is in relation to the subscription service for your vehicle or you are either dissatisfied with our final response or 8 weeks have passed since you told us of your concerns, then you can ask the financial ombudsman service to independently review the complaint.
About the Financial Ombudsman Service
The Financial Ombudsman is a free, independent service that looks into disputes between financial services businesses and their customers. You can find out more about them or contact them directly by:
- Post: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Telephone: 0800 0 234 567 or 0300 123 9 123 (mobile)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online – www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You may also raise a complaint with the Motor Ombudsman
The Motor Ombudsman is the automotive dispute resolution body. It’s focused solely on the automotive sector and self regulates the UK’s motor industry through its comprehensive Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI)-approved Codes of Practice.You can find out more about them or contact them directly by
- Post: The Motor Ombudsman, 71 Great Peter Street, London, SW1P 2BN
- Telephone: 0345 241 3008
- Website: www.themotorombudsman.org