Booking service should be easy.
Use your Volvo Cars app*, book through your Retailer website, or call to schedule an appointment today.
Connect your Volvo Cars app today
Choose the installation program that is right for you. Instructions may vary depending on your vehicle.
Download the Volvo Cars app
The Volvo Cars app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It is designed for most smartphones.
Create Your Volvo ID
Once the app is downloaded you will need to create your Volvo ID.
Pair the app to your car
For pairing instructions click here.
If you have an XC40 Recharge or Model Year 2022 XC60, V90 Cross Country or S90, click here.
Easily schedule service.
• On-demand scheduling
• Preferred retailer
• Real time retailer availability
• Volvo Valet pick up and delivery**
• Loaner vehicle if needed***
• Add appointment to your smartphone calendar
• Service reminders
Keeping you connected.
We are continuously improving the digitization of vehicle maintenance and service.
Add to Calendar
Add your upcoming service appointment to your default calendar by selecting your upcoming appointment in your Volvo Cars app and saving it to your default calendar.
Easily Modify Appointments
If you need to modify or cancel your appointment you can easily make changes to any upcoming appointments in the Volvo Cars app.
Receive notifications about your service bookings by making sure you check your notification settings in the Volvo Cars app, under Profile, and Notifications.
Ask about our convenient pickup and delivery options to ensure you get the service you need without any inconvenience to your daily schedule.
Questions about Digital Service Booking? We have answers.
Booking service in the Volvo Cars app
You can now book service for your vehicle by following these steps:
1. In the Volvo Cars app, select the Vehicle tab
2. Open the Maintenance view
3. Select the Book Service option
4. You start the booking by selecting a dealership. If you already have a preferred dealer set, this will be pre-selected for you. Otherwise, you will be able to select your preferred dealership from a list.
5. Select the service you would like to book. If nothing matches what you need, you can select "Tell us more" and describe what you need in the message.
6. Select a date and time when you will bring your car to the dealer. For dealers providing loaners, you can select to request a loaner car and you will then see time slots in which a loaner car is available.
7. Verify that all provided information in the appointment summary looks correct and then confirm the appointment.
8. You will see a confirmation page where you can select to save the appointment to your default calendar.
9. If you close the confirmation page, you will see the appointment date and time in the Home tab.
Can I View My Upcoming Service Appointments?
You are able to view your upcoming service appointments in the Volvo Cars app.
• In the app, select the Vehicle tab
• Select to open the Maintenance view
• If needed, scroll down until you see the Service section of the view. Here you will see all of your upcoming service appointments and you can select one of the appointments to see details or cancel it.
How Do I Cancel A Digital Service Booking Appointment?
If you need to cancel your appointment, you can easily do that in the Volvo Cars app:
• In the app, open the Home tab
• Open the appointment you wish to cancel by selecting Upcoming Service
• On the bottom of the page you will see the option to cancel the appointment
• Select and verify that you want to cancel your appointment
How do I change my preferred retailer in Digital Service Booking?
Within Volvo Cars app, select Car tab, select Book Service, click on the blue hyper link “Your preferred retailer”. Select your choice of Volvo Cars retailer from the list shown or by using the Search location functionality. Before moving on, select the “Save as preferred retailer” checkbox.
What if I want to request a vehicle service that is not listed in Digital Service Booking?
If nothing matches what you need, you can select "Tell us more" and describe what you need in the message.
I would like to request a loaner vehicle, but no available times show?
Please call the selected retailer or try a different retailer.
** Volvo Valet is only available at participating retailers.
***Loaner vehicles are subject to dealer availability and policies