Booking service should be easy.
Use the Digital Service Booking tool, book through the retailer website, or call your retailer directly to plan your next service.
Schedule service with a tap.
Some benefits include:
• Service reminders
• On-demand scheduling
• Preferred retailer
• Real time retailer availability
• Price transparency
• Add appointment to your smartphone calendar
|Find out how|
Keeping you connected.
• You can book your next service appointment with Digital Service Booking through the Volvo On Call app, online, or over the phone through your authorized Volvo retailer.
• Ask to communicate with your retailer through text to stay up to date on the status of your service.
• Receive photos and videos describing services and repairs that may be needed and leverage alternative payment methods such as over the phone or digital payment+.
• Ask about our convenient pickup and delivery options to ensure you get the service you need while maintaining a safe surrounding.
Going the extra mile.
• Wearing disposable masks/gloves
• Social distancing during the service process
• Wiping down all touchpoints including: door handles, armrest, gear
shifter, ignition switch, parking brake release, dashboard,
instrument cluster, window and mirror controls,
backside/ underside of the rear-view mirror, and USB cables if
• Installing disposable floor mats, seat covers, and steering wheel
• Washing the exterior of the vehicle
• Offering alternative payment options for customers:
online or via phone
Questions about Digital Service Booking? We have answers.
Booking service in the Volvo on Call App
You can now book service for your vehicle by following these steps:
1. In the Volvo On Call app, select the Vehicle tab
2. Open the Maintenance view
3. Select the Book Service option
4. You start the booking by selecting a dealership. If you already have a preferred dealer set, this will be pre-selected for you. Otherwise, you will be able to select your preferred dealership from a list.
5. Select the service you would like to book. If nothing matches what you need, you can select "Tell us more" and describe what you need in the message.
6. Select a date and time when you will bring your car to the dealer. For dealers providing loaners, you can select to request a loaner car and you will then see time slots in which a loaner car is available.
7. Verify that all provided information in the appointment summary looks correct and then confirm the appointment.
8. You will see a confirmation page where you can select to save the appointment to your default calendar.
9. If you close the confirmation page, you will see the appointment date and time in the Home tab.
How do I add a Digital Service Booking appointment to my calendar?
To add your upcoming service appointment to your default calendar:
• Open the Home tab in the Volvo On Call app
• Open the appointment by selecting the upcoming service
• Save to your default calendar
Can I View My Upcoming Service Appointments?
You are able to view your upcoming service appointments in the Volvo On Call App.
• In the app, select the Vehicle tab
• Select to open the Maintenance view
• If needed, scroll down until you see the Service section of the view. Here you will see all of your upcoming service appointments and you can select one of the appointments to see details or cancel it.
Notifications in Digital Service Booking
If you are not receiving notifications for service bookings, please be sure to check the notifications settings in the Volvo On Call app, under Profile, and Notifications.
How Do I Cancel A Digital Service Booking Appointment?
If you need to cancel your appointment, you can easily do that in the Volvo On Call app:
• In the app, open the Home tab
• Open the appointment you wish to cancel by selecting Upcoming Service
• On the bottom of the page you will see the option to cancel the appointment
• Select and verify that you want to cancel your appointment
Do I need to have a smartphone and active Volvo On Call subscription to utilize Digital Service Booking?
The Volvo On Call app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It is designed for most smartphones and is available only with paid for or a complimentary Volvo On Call subscription.
How do I change my preferred retailer in Digital Service Booking?
Within Volvo On Call app, select Car tab, select Book Service, click on the blue hyper link “Your preferred retailer”. Select your choice of Volvo Cars retailer from the list shown or by using the Search location functionality. Before moving on, select the “Save as preferred retailer” checkbox.
What if I want to request a vehicle service that is not listed in Digital Service Booking?
If nothing matches what you need, you can select "Tell us more" and describe what you need in the message.
I would like to request a loaner vehicle, but no available times show?
Please call the selected retailer or try a different retailer.