The experience begins in Sweden
The price of your Volvo includes an unforgettable journey that starts in Gothenburg, Sweden — the place where Volvos are born:
• Two round-trip tickets to Scandinavia – enjoy premium seating with our preferred airline SAS along with lounge passes* and priority boarding
• One night stay at the Clarion Hotel Post in Gothenburg – located in the heart of the City in the Central Square
• Home shipment services – $995 destination and delivery fee to your local U.S. Volvo dealer. (Vehicles dropped at locations other than Gothenburg will incur an additional fee)
• Assistance from an Overseas Delivery specialist – to plan an amazing journey with your new Volvo. Overseas Delivery travel planning courtesy of Corporate Travel.
• Complimentary insurance coverage – up to 15 days of European car insurance, including temporary Swedish registration
*Lounge Passes in the US are only available at Newark International and Chicago O’Hare airports.
Here’s how Overseas Delivery works
Place your order
Order the Volvo of your dreams online or from your local dealer..
$3000 non-refundable deposit required to place your order
Pick up your vehicle
Pick up your new Volvo at the Gothenburg Factory Delivery Center in Sweden.
Explore your Volvo
Explore your Volvo on the roads of Sweden. Choose one of our specially curated tours or venture out on your own, anywhere in Europe.
Bring it home
Drop off your new Volvo back in Gothenburg or any official drop-off location in Europe. Then sit back, relax and we’ll take care of all paperwork and fees, including import duties, before we ship your new Volvo home to your local U.S. dealer.
Your exceptional delivery adventure
Overseas Delivery is a first-class experience with an itinerary designed by Volvo – exclusively for you.
When you land in Gothenburg, Sweden, we’ll pick you up and drive you to your hotel. The next morning, we’ll give you a ride to the Volvo Factory Delivery Center where your new Volvo awaits.
Have a seat at the Factory Delivery Center’s restaurant and experience the wonder of our Swedish culture with a gourmet lunch.
You’ll see where your new Volvo came to life and discover what makes our vehicles so unique. You can also visit our Brand Experience Center – just let us know if you’re interested.
You'll get to know your new Volvo and all its exciting features with the help of our specially trained staff. In the afternoon, get to know your Volvo one on one. Begin a new journey on the roads of Europe.
Custom ordering through Overseas Delivery
Another great advantage of our Overseas Delivery Program is the ability to customize your new Volvo with special options. You can build it with select colors, wheels, interiors, inlays and more. You can also add accessories that are only available in Europe. Please note that vehicle options, powertrains, engines and wheels are based on U.S. market specifications.
Shipping your Volvo home
|View our Home Shipment brochure|
We’re always here to help