The sunroof can be opened vertically at the rear edge (ventilation position) or horizontally (open position).
The sunroof has a wind deflector. There is also an inner sunscreen that is closed manually.
The sunroof is operated with a control located in the roof. The control is activated when the car's electrical system is in ignition position I or II.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember to always switch off the power supply to the power windows by setting the car's electrical system in ignition position 0, and then take the remote control key with you when leaving the car.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.
- Do not open the sunroof when load carriers are fitted.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the sunroof.
- Remove ice and snow before opening the sunroof. Take care not to scratch surfaces or damage strips.
- Do not operate the sunroof if it has frozen closed.
The sunroof has a wind deflector that is folded up when the sunroof is in the open position.