Integrated child seat*
The integrated child seats on the outer positions in the rear seat allow children to sit comfortably and safely.
The child seat is specially designed to provide children with good safety, together with the car's seatbelt. The seat cushion can be raised in two positions depending on the weight of the child.
The child seat is approved for children who weigh 15-36 kg (33-80 lbs) and are at least 95 cm (37 inches) tall.
- the seat cushion is raised to the correct position for the weight of the child
- the seat cushion in locked in position
- the seatbelt is in contact with the child's body and is not slack or twisted
- the seatbelt does not lie across the child's throat or below the shoulder
- the lap section of the seatbelt is positioned low over the pelvis to provide optimal protection.