Operating the sunroof*
When operating with the control that is fitted in the roof, the sunroof is first opened horizontally to a comfort position.
In ventilation position, the sunroof is raised at the rear edge.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember to always switch off the power supply to the power windows by setting the car's electrical system in ignition position 0, and then take the remote control key with you when leaving the car.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.
- Do not open the sunroof when load carriers are fitted.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the sunroof.
- Remove ice and snow before opening the sunroof. Take care not to scratch surfaces or damage strips.
- Do not operate the sunroof if it has frozen closed.
The movement of the sunroof is stopped if the control is released during manual operation, or when the sunroof reaches the comfort position or the maximum opening or closing position. The movement is also stopped if the control is operated again while the movement is in progress.
In order that the sunroof can be operated, the car's electrical system must be in ignition position I or II.
It can also be operated using a remote control key or keyless opening* with the door handle.
Check that children or other passengers are not at risk of crushing when all the windows are closed with a remote control key or keyless opening* with a door handle.
Close the sunroof by repeating the preceding procedure in reverse order - press the control forward/downward to the manual closing position instead.
Close the sunroof by repeating the preceding procedure in reverse order - press the control forward/downward to the automatic closing position instead.
The sunroof does not stop at comfort position during closing.
When ventilation position is selected, the sunroof is raised at the rear edge.
The sunroof features a manual, sliding interior sunscreen. The sunscreen slides back automatically when the sunroof is opened. Grip the handle and slide the sunscreen forward to close it.