Opening and closing the power operated boot lid*
Choose one of the following options to open the power operated boot lid:
Choose one of the following options to close the power operated boot lid:
- The button is active 24 hours after the hatch has been left open. Thereafter, it must be closed manually.
- If the flap has been open for more than 30 minutes, it will close at a slow speed.
Closing and locking
- One of the car's remote control keys must be within range for locking and unlocking to work.
- When using keyless* locking or closing, three signals will sound if the key is not detected sufficiently close to the tailgate.
Cancel closing in one of the following ways:
- Press the button on the instrument panel.
- Press the remote control key's button.
- Press the closing button on the underside of the boot lid.
- Press the rubberised pressure plate beneath the outside handle.
- Using a foot movement*.
The movement of the boot lid is stopped, and it returns to fully open. The boot lid can then be operated manually.
If something with sufficient resistance prevents the boot lid from closing then the pinch protection is activated.
- The movement is stopped, the boot lid returns to fully open and a long signal sounds.
Pay attention to the risk of crushing when closing.
Check that there is nobody near the boot lid before starting to close it as a crush injury may have severe consequences.
Always operate the boot lid with caution.