If the conditions have not been met then the Clean Zone text is white. When all conditions have been met, this is indicated by the text changing colour to blue.
Conditions that need to be met:
- That all doors and the tailgate are closed.
- That all side windows and the panoramic roof* are closed.
- That the air quality system Interior Air Quality System* is activated.
- That the ventilation fan is activated.
- That the air recirculation is deactivated.
Clean Zone does not indicate that the air quality is good. It only indicates that the conditions for good air quality have been met.