Internet map1 - route options
To access route type, in the normal view for the navigation source, press OK/MENU and select .
Different types of route can be selected here. Activate the desired option with OK.
- Fast with traffic adaption - short travel time with minimal traffic queues.
- Fast - short travel time prioritised.
- Short - short route prioritised. The route can also be guided via minor roads.
Adapt the route
To adapt the route, in the normal view for the navigation source, press OK/MENU and select .
In order to avoid one or more of the screen's listed elements along the route, highlight the element + OK.
- Avoid motorways
- Avoid toll roads
- Avoid tunnels
- Avoid ferries
- Avoid car trains
- If an itinerary is entered when these selections are made then there may be a certain delay after an option has been ticked/unticked since the itinerary must be recalculated.
- If tunnels, toll roads and motorways are not selected then these are avoided as far as possible and are only used if no other reasonable alternative is available.