Adjusting functions in the multi-functional front seat*
To activate the multi-function control, turn the control upwards/downward.
Adjusting massage settings* in the front seat
The front seat has massage in the backrest. The massage is performed by air cushions that can massage with different settings.
Settings for massage
The following setting options are available for massage:
- On/Off: Select On/Off in order to switch on/off the massage function.
- Programs 1-5: There are 5 preset massage programs. Select between Swell, Tread, Advanced, Lumbar and Shoulder.
- Intensity: Select between Low, Normal and High.
- Speed: Select between Slow, Normal and Fast.
The massage function is deactivated automatically after 20 minutes. The function is reactivated manually.
It is not possible to use the massage function when the engine is switched off.
Adjusting side support* in the front seat backrests
The sides of the backrest can be adjusted to provide side support.
To adjust the side support:
Select Side bolsters in the seat settings view.
- Press the front seat button in order to increase the side support.
- Press the rear seat button in order to reduce the side support.
Adjusting the lumbar support* in the front seat
The lumbar support can be adjusted upward/downward/forward/backward.
To adjust the lumbar support:
Select Lumbar in the seat settings view.
- Press the seat button up/down to move the lumbar support up/down.
- Press the front seat button in order to increase the lumbar support.
- Press the rear seat button in order to decrease the lumbar support.
Extending the seat cushion in the front seat
Seat cushion length can be adjusted by using the multi-function control on the seat.
Select Cushion extension in the seat settings view.
- Press the front seat button in order to extend the seat cushion.
- Press the rear seat button in order to retract the seat cushion.