Digital owner's manual in the car
When reference is made in the printed manual to the digital owner's manual, this refers to the information available in the centre display in the car.
There is a range of different options for finding information in the digital owner's manual. The options can be accessed from the top menu of the owner's manual. The option is shown when is pressed.
- Start - The first page that is shown when the digital owner's manual is opened. Shows a welcome text.
- Categories - All articles sorted into categories. The same article may appear in several categories.
- Quick Guide - A selection of articles that can be particularly useful to read.
- Exterior - Exterior images of the car where the different parts are identified with so-called hotspots. Tap on a hotspot in order to proceed to an article about the area.
- Interior - Interior images of the car where the different parts are identified with hotspots. Tap on a hotspot in order to proceed to an article about the area.
- Favourites - Quick access to favourite-bookmarked articles.
The digital owner's manual is not available while driving.