The panoramic roof and sun blind are operated with a control located in the roof.
In order that the panoramic roof and the sun blind can be operated, the car must be in Comfort or Drive usage mode.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember that the power windows can also be operated even if key has been removed from the car, as long as the seat sensor detects that the driver's seat is occupied. The driver's door must be open and the driver's seat unoccupied in order to switch off the power to the power windows. The power windows can be reactivated via the centre display, even if the key has been removed from the car and the seat sensor does not detect that the driver's seat is occupied.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.
- Do not open the panoramic roof when load carriers are fitted.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the panoramic roof.
- Remove ice and snow before opening the panoramic roof. Take care not to scratch surfaces or damage strips.
- Do not operate the panoramic roof if it has frozen closed.
The panoramic roof has a wind deflector that is raised when the panoramic roof is in the open position.