Driver's door control panel.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember that the power windows can also be operated even if key has been removed from the car, as long as the seat sensor detects that the driver's seat is occupied. The driver's door must be open and the driver's seat unoccupied in order to switch off the power to the power windows. The power windows can be reactivated via the centre display, even if the key has been removed from the car and the seat sensor does not detect that the driver's seat is occupied.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.