4th May - 23rd May 2020
Be safe, pledge safe with us
This Ramadan, we are continuing our support for social distancing via our #MYVolvoSafePledge campaign throughout the recently announced conditional Movement Control Order (MCO). We will reward Malaysians who pledge to maintain social distancing with GrabFood voucher worth RM10.
We are giving away 500 GrabFood vouchers daily starting from 4th May 2020 until 23rd May 2020.
3 simple steps to receive our daily GrabFood vouchers:-
- Sign your pledge by filling up our form below.
- Choose your preferred pledge image below to share on your Instagram.
- Follow @volvocarmalaysia and share this pledge on your Instagram anytime between 10am to 3pm with the hashtag #MYVolvoSafePledge.
The first 500 daily entries will receive the voucher code via email.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Campaign period is from 4th May – 23rd May 2020.
- The first 500 daily entries will receive one unique GrabFood voucher code worth RM10 via email.
- Participants will need to provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure your Instagram account privacy settings is set to “Public” - only public Instagram account users are eligible for this campaign.
- Only one (1) GrabFood voucher code will be awarded per Instagram user account and/or per email address throughout the campaign period.
- By entering the campaign, you expressly agree that your completed post entry complies to Instagram’s Community Guidelines and Copyright Infringement Guidelines.
- The given GrabFood voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with other Grab promotions and can only be redeemed once.
- Users must download the latest version of the Grab mobile application in order to utilise the voucher code.
- User cancellation nullifies the GrabFood voucher code redemption count.
- Voucher code is not exchangeable for cash.
- Volvo Car Malaysia and Grab reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the promotion (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).