Lamp replacement - general
The bulbs are specified. The following list contains locations of bulbs and other light sources that are specialised, such as LED1 lamps, or are unsuitable for changing for some other reason, except at a workshop2:
- active xenon headlamps - ABL (xenon lamps)
- position/parking lamps front3
- daytime running light lamps3
- side direction indicators, door mirrors3
- approach lighting, door mirrors
- interior and cargo area lighting
- glovebox lighting
- position/parking lamps rear
- side marker lamps rear
- brake light above the rear windscreen
- number plate lighting.
The car’s electrical system must be in key position 0 when replacing bulbs; see Key positions - functions at different levels.