Locking/unlocking - from the inside
- Press one side of the button to lock - the other side to unlock.
Lamp in lock button
When the lamp in the central locking button for the driver's door is illuminated it means that all doors are locked.
With central locking button only in the driver's door, other doors have no button:
- Illuminated lamp means that all doors are locked.
With central locking button on both front doors and electric lock button in each rear door:
- Illuminated lamp means that only that particular door is locked. When all buttons are illuminated all doors are locked.
A door can be unlocked from the inside in two different ways:
- Press the central locking button .
- Pull the door handle and open the door - the door is unlocked and opened in one operation.
- Both front doors must be closed for the central locking to be activated. Press the central locking button - all doors are locked. If any of the rear doors is open, it will lock when it is closed.
A long press also closes all the side windows simultaneously (see also section Total airing function).
The doors and tailgate are locked automatically when the car starts to move.
The function can be activated/deactivated in the menu system MY CAR. For a description of the menu system, see MY CAR.