Audio and media - general audio settings
General audio settings for the audio and media system.
Press SOUND to access the audio settings menu (Bass, Treble, etc.). Turn TUNE to scroll to your selection (e.g. Treble) and press OK/MENU in order to select.
Adjust the setting by turning TUNE and save the setting with OK/MENU. Note that the audio volume can only be adjusted within a comfortable range. When a function is active (e.g. navigation system) the audio volume can be adjusted by turning VOL to min/max position.
Continue turning TUNE in order to access other options:
- Premium sound - Advanced audio settings.
- Bass - Bass level.
- Treble - Treble level.
- Fader – Balance between the front and rear speakers.
- Balance – Balance between the left and right-hand speakers.
- Equalizer - Volume level for different wavelengths.
- Navigation volume - The volume of the navigation system* system voice.
- Voice control volume - The volume of the voice recognition system voice.
- Ringtone volume - The volume of the car's ring signal for a connected mobile phone.
- Park assist volume - The volume for parking assistance*.
- Cross Traffic Alert-vol. - The volume for the CTA system*.
- Volume compensation - Audio compensation for excessive noise in the passenger compartment.
- Reset audio settings - Restores the audio settings to factory settings.