Internet map1 - scroll menu
In Scroll mode the map image is moved with the centre console numeric keys.
To activate Scroll mode in normal map mode
- Press one of the numeric keys 0-9.
- Press one of the numeric number keys 1-2-3-4-6-7-8-9- a directional arrow is shown in the margins, combined with the number to be used to move the map in the desired direction.
- Turn the TUNE knob.
Numeric key "5"
Pressing the number 5 in Scroll mode centres the map around the car's position.
To exit from Scroll mode
- Press EXIT or NAV.
Press OK once to show a menu for the point on the map, which the centre of the crosshair points to:
- Set single destination - Deletes any previous destinations in the itinerary and starts guidance on the map.
- POI information - shows name and address on the screen for the POI closest to the crosshair. For more information on POI, see Internet map1 - points of interest (POI) symbols.
- Information - Shows information available about the selected location.
- Save - Allows you to store the selected location in the memory.