Navigation* - route options
Reroute on request
- Box selected - recalculation of route must be confirmed with OK/MENU or ignored with EXIT.
- Box unselected - automatic recalculation of route.
Select setting for use of route suggestion:
- 1 - starts guidance immediately in accordance with specified itinerary.
- 3 - the system suggests 3 alternative routes, of which one alternative route must be selected before guidance starts. Note that there is a slightly longer delay before guidance starts because the system has to calculate 3 suitable routes.
Use carpool lane2
Select setting for use of carpool lane:
- For 2 persons
- Over 2 persons
Use express lane2
Select setting for use of express lane:
- Box selected - express lane used in route calculations.
- Box unselected - express lane not used.
Select area to avoid along the route (if the area is already in the list as previously specified area - proceed to next step):
- Select area on map - select desired area on map, for more information see "Create restricted area" below.
- From stored location - select from saved locations.
Highlight the area in the list you wish to avoid, press OK/MENU and select Activate.
Here it is also possible for Edit, Deactivate and Delete areas.
Create restricted area
An area that shall be avoided is selected by highlighting directly on the map with a square box.
For the area not to be included in route calculation the area must be activated, see section "Avoid area" above.
Avoid certain traffic interruptions 2
In the normal view for the navigation source, press OK/MENU and select :
- Avoid motorways
- Avoid toll roads
- Avoid tunnels
- Avoid ferries
- Avoid car trains
- Avoid vignette obligation
- If an itinerary is entered when these selections are made then there may be a certain delay after an option has been ticked/unticked since the itinerary must be recalculated.
- If tunnels, toll roads and motorways are not selected then these are avoided as far as possible and are only used if no other reasonable alternative is available.