Activating and deactivating Road Sign Information*
The Road Sign Information function (RSI1) is optional – the driver can choose to activate or deactivate this function.
Activate or deactivate the function using this button in the centre display's function view.
- Illuminated button – the function is activated.
- Extinguished button – the function is deactivated.
Road Sign Information is activated automatically each time the engine is started.
- If the automatic speed limiter function is activated, road sign information is shown in the driver display even if the Road Sign Information function is not activated.
- To remove road sign information from the driver display, you must deactivate both the automatic speed limiter and Road Sign Information.
- When the automatic speed limiter function is activated but Road Sign Information is deactivated, no warnings are given from Road Sign Information. Road Sign Information must also be activated in order to receive warnings.