Enter destination directly on map
A destination can be specified in different ways in the navigation system* – marking a point on the map with your finger is one of them.
In many cases it is simplest to scroll to the desired position on the map and tap it with your finger.
- Check that the map view is in max mode.
- Scroll the map until the desired position is in view.
- Press and hold the position - an icon is created and a menu opens.
- Select Go here - guidance starts.
Delete the icon.
To erase the icon from the position:
- Select Delete.
Adjust the position of the icon
To adjust the position of the icon:
- Tap and hold the icon, drag it to the desired position, and release.