Using the wireless telephone charger*
The rubber plate in the tunnel console makes it possible to charge a phone without the need to use the phone's cable.
You can switch the charging plate on and off via the function view in the centre display. The default mode is that the charging plate is not activated. When the charging plate is switched on, a message is shown about the risks to users with an implanted pacemaker or other devices that could be affected by the charging plate. Confirm that the charging plate should be switched on in the centre display.
If the phone does not charge:
- Check that the charging plate is switched on in the function view of the centre display.
- Check that the charging plate is free from other objects.
- Check that the phone supports wireless charging (Qi).
- Remove the case from the phone if one is fitted.
- Lift the phone and position it in the centre of the charging plate once again.
- Check that the car is running.
If the phone is positioned incorrectly, or if objects prevent charging on the charging plate, a message is shown in the centre display.