Closing and locking tailgate with button*
- The button is active 24 hours after the hatch has been left open. Thereafter, it must be closed manually.
- If the flap has been open for more than 30 minutes, it will close at a slow speed.
Closing and locking4
- One of the car's remote control keys must be within range for locking and unlocking to work.
- When using keyless* locking or closing, three signals will sound if the key is not detected sufficiently close to the tailgate.
The tailgate's movement is interrupted and stops. The tailgate can then be operated manually.
If the tailgate is stopped close to closed position, the next activation will open the tailgate.
If something with sufficient resistance prevents the tailgate from opening or closing then the pinch protection is activated.
- During opening - movement is interrupted, the tailgate stops and a long acoustic signal sounds.
- During closing - movement is interrupted, the tailgate stops, a long acoustic signal sounds and the tailgate returns to the programmed max. position.
Watch out for the risk of crushing when opening and closing.
Check that there is nobody near the tailgate before starting to open or close it as a crush injury may have severe consequences.
Always operate the tailgate with caution.