Park assist lines for park assist camera*
Park assist lines show the intended route for the car's external dimensions with the current steering wheel angle - this can facilitate parallel parking, reversing into tight spaces and when connecting a trailer.
The lines on the screen are projected as if they were at ground level behind the car and respond directly to steering wheel movements, showing the driver the path the car will take - also when the car is turning.
These park assist lines include the car's most protruding parts, e.g. towbar, door mirrors and corners.
- When reversing with a trailer which is not connected electrically to the car, the park assist lines on the display show the route the car will take – not the trailer.
- The screen shows no park assist lines when a trailer is connected electrically to the car's electrical system.
- Park assist lines are not shown when zooming in.
- Remember, that with the rear camera view selected, the monitor only displays the area behind the car. Be aware of the sides and front of the car when manoeuvring in reverse.
- The same applies vice versa - note what happens to the rear parts of the car when the front camera view is selected.
- Note that the park assist lines show the shortest route. Therefore, pay extra attention to the car's sides so that they do not go against/over something when the steering wheel is turned when driving forward or that the front sweeps against/over something when the steering wheel is turned when reversing.
Park assist lines in 360° view*
- When driving forwards: Front lines
- When reversing: Side lines and reversing lines
With front or rear camera selected, the park assist lines appear regardless of the car's direction of travel.
With one side camera selected, the park assist lines only appear when reversing.
Towbar assist line*
The park assist lines for the towbar's intended path appear - the car's park assist lines will disappear at the same time.
Park assist lines for both car and towbar cannot be shown at the same time.