The cornering support function may have limitations in certain situations. A driver should be aware about the following examples of limitations.
- Cornering support may have limited performance on smaller roads and in built-up areas.
- On slip roads or intersections, the cornering support may be switched off temporarily.
- If the satellite navigator2 map data is not updated, cornering support may have limited functionality.
- If the satellite navigator2 does not have contact with the satellite system, cornering support may have limited functionality.
- On new or rebuilt roads, map data may be incorrect.
- When calculating a suitable cornering speed, any risk of reduced traction due to adverse weather or road conditions is not included.
This function uses the car's camera and radar units, which have certain general limitations.