Activating or deactivating the automatic speed limiter
The automatic speed limiter function (ASL1) can be activated and deactivated as a supplement to the speed limiter (SL2).
Activate or deactivate the function using this button in the centre display's function view.
- GREEN button indication – the function is activated. Press the steering wheel button to start the automatic speed limiter with the current speed.
- GREY button indication – the function is deactivated. Normal speed limiter is activated instead.
- If the automatic speed limiter function is activated, road sign information (RSI3) is shown in the driver display even if the Road Sign Information is not activated.
- To remove road sign information from the driver display, you must deactivate both the automatic speed limiter and Road Sign Information.
- When the automatic speed limiter function is activated but Road Sign Information is deactivated, no warnings are given from Road Sign Information. Road Sign Information must also be activated in order to receive warnings.
Deactivating the automatic speed limiter
To deactivate the automatic speed limiter:
Tap on the button in the function view.
GREY button indication – ASL is switched off and SL is activated instead.
After switching from ASL to SL the car will no longer follow the signed speed limit but only the stored maximum speed.