Using a wireless charger*
To charge the unit, it must support wireless charging and it must be Qi-certified or Qi-compatible. Contact the manufacturer of your unit to find out if it is Qi-certified.
Activating and deactivating the wireless charger
The wireless charger can be activated and deactivated from the centre display. The default mode is that the charger is not activated.
Use the wireless charger
- The charging process may vary depending on the type of unit to be charged. For example, the time before charging starts or before the unit is fully charged can vary.
- Units may become hot during charging. This is normal.
If the unit does not charge:
- Check in the centre display that the charger is activated.
- Check that the charger is free from other objects.
- Check that the unit supports wireless charging (Qi).
- Lift the unit and place it back in the middle of the charger.
- Remove any shell or protector that may be on the unit.
- Check that the car is running.
- Check that the unit has not slid off the charger while driving.
- If any of the doors are opened, charging is interrupted for several seconds.
- If the unit's temperature becomes too high during charging the charging function is deactivated.
- Inactivate the function for NFC (Near Field Communication) if the unit has one.
If an object on the charger is preventing charging, a message is shown on the centre display.