Locking/unlocking - from the inside
All of the doors and the boot lid can be locked or unlocked simultaneously using the central locking button on the driver's door and passenger door*.
- Press one side of the button to lock - the other side to unlock.
Press and hold to also open all side windows simultaneously.*
A door can be unlocked from the inside in two different ways:
- Press the central locking button .
- Pull the door handle and open the door - the door is unlocked and opened in one operation.
Lamp in lock button
Central locking is available in two variants - the lamp in the central locking button for the driver's door has different meanings dependent on the variant.
With central locking button only in the driver's door, other doors have no button:
- Illuminated lamp means that all doors are locked.
With central locking button on both front doors and electric lock button in each rear door:
- Illuminated lamp means that only that particular door is locked. When all buttons are illuminated all doors are locked.
- Press the central locking button - all closed doors are locked.
A long press also closes all side windows and sunroof simultaneously (see also Global opening).
Lock button* rear doors
The rear door lock buttons only lock their respective rear door.
To unlock the door:
- Pull the door handle - the door is unlocked and opened.
The doors and boot lid are locked automatically when the car starts to move.
The function can be activated/deactivated in the menu system MY CAR. For a description of the menu system, see MY CAR.