Privacy Notice – Volvo Valet from Volvo Cars
Volvo Car Brasil Importação e Comércio de Veículos Ltda. (“Volvo Car”) understands the importance of having access to your information, so it is committed to respecting your privacy.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The user may choose to register on the Platform and provide, explicitly and voluntarily, valid, true and legitimate information, which may include:
- user identifiers, such as name, e-mail, telephone, address, identity, Individual Taxpayer Registry (CPF), national driver's license (CNH), geolocation, photograph of these documents, unique identifiers (such as IMEI, MAC);
- data related to the car, such as license plate, model, color, car insurance policy, geolocation for pickup and delivery service, photograph of the documents and the car;
- commercial information, including related to products / services searched, selected, requested, and / or purchased.
As you can see, we collect as little data as possible to guarantee the operation of the Platform.
Volvo Car provides a channel for clarification or requests related to your personal information. If you want to remove, correct, update or delete the collected content, you must request it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The change, if legitimate and applicable, will be made as soon as possible.
OPTION TO GRANT YOUR DATA
The user is free to provide his data when using Volvo Valet. As it is the minimum of data necessary to guarantee the service, by not providing the information, the user will not be able to access the services.
INFORMATION AND MARKETING
By registering on the Platform, the user will be able to receive messages, push notifications, or emails related to Volvo Valet and promotional content, disclosures and offers of Volvo Car products and services. We will not use your data to send different materials. If desired, the user can unsubscribe at any time through the specific link contained in these communications, or even so, by e-mail email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF DATA USE
The information accessed by the Platform will be used to guarantee the services offered and requested by the user, such as:
- scheduling the service requested by the user through the Platform;
- location of the Volvo car for vehicle pickup or delivery;
- sending push notifications from the Platform to help you use the service;
- request opinions and comments on the Platform, its services, and products.
Volvo Car customers are special. We know this and we are attentive to your preferences, therefore we can use the Volvo Valet's navigation and purchase history to offer continuous improvement in your experience and enhance our services to the level of your exclusivity.
The data may be processed for other legitimate purposes provided by law, such as (i) compliance with a legal obligation; (ii) defending the rights of Volvo Car and third parties, such as determining liability for collisions or for damage to vehicles; (iii) credit protection, considering the vehicle's value and the need to guarantee the obligations related to the Platform.
SHARING, STORAGE AND SECURITY
When indispensable for the provision of the service or guarantee of access to the Platform, your data will be shared with third parties, such as Volvo Cars authorized retailers, who will be obliged to comply with confidentiality and security duties.
Storage is done on servers that meet international security criteria and retained for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Subsequently, personal data will be deleted, unless there are other legal storage obligations, such as to determine responsibilities in case of cybercrimes or incidents related to the requested service.
COMPETENT LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
In order to resolve disputes arising from this instrument, Brazilian law will be fully applied and any disputes should be submitted to the District Court of the City of São Paulo.