Settings for route and road navigation
- Arrival Time Format
- Voice Guidance Level
- Choose Default Route Type
- Route Learning
- Avoidance Settings
- Suggest Petrol Station
The times shown apply to the time zone of the destination.
Level for voice guidance
Tap on the voice guidance required:
- None (no automatic voice guidance but the possibility of manually requesting current voice guidance once)
- Low (only one message per guidance point)
- Medium (up to 3 messages per guidance point, with limited information)
- Full (up to 4 messages per guidance point and all available information)
Standard route types
- Scenic (motorways are avoided as far as possible, so the journey time may be long)
It is also possible to show an alternative route while driving continues.
Select Route Learning if data collection to optimise route calculation should be permitted.
Press Avoidance Settings to open a menu with different options that can be avoided automatically, if possible, when calculating route. For example, select tunnels, areas with congestion charge and ferries.
Suggestions for petrol stations
Press Suggest Petrol Station to activate or deactivate suggestions for nearby petrol stations in the driver display when the fuel level is low.