Examples of services:
- My Volvo - Your personal web page for you and your car.
- In an Internet-connected car* - Certain functions and services require that you have registered your car to a personal Volvo ID, for example to be able to send a new address from a map service on the Internet directly to the car.
- Volvo On Call, VOC* - Volvo ID is used when logging in to the Volvo On Call mobile app.
Old login accounts must be upgraded to Volvo ID in order to continue using these services.
Advantages of Volvo ID
- One user name and one password to access online services, i.e. only one username and one password to remember.
- When changing the username/password for a service (e.g. VOC) it will also be changed automatically for other services (e.g. My Volvo)
Create a Volvo ID
To create a Volvo ID you need to enter your personal e-mail address and follow the instructions in the e-mail message received in order to complete the registration. It is possible to create a Volvo ID via one of the following services:
- My Volvo web - Enter your e-mail address and follow the instructions.
- For an Internet-connected car* - Enter your e-mail address in the app that requires Volvo ID and follow the instructions. Alternatively, press the Connect button in the centre console and select Apps, Settings and follow the instructions.
- Volvo On Call, VOC* - Download the latest version of the VOC app. Choose to create a Volvo ID from the start page and follow the instructions.