Examples of services:
- My Volvo - Your personal web page for you and your car.
- In an Internet-connected car* - Certain functions and services require that you have registered your car to a personal Volvo ID, for example to be able to send a new address from a map service on the Internet directly to the car.
- Volvo On Call, VOC* - Volvo ID is used when logging in to the Volvo On Call mobile app.
Advantages of Volvo ID
- One user name and one password to access online services, i.e. only one username and one password to remember.
- When changing the username/password for a service (e.g. VOC) it will also be changed automatically for other services (e.g. My Volvo Web)
Create a Volvo ID
To create a Volvo ID you need to enter a personal e-mail address. Then follow the instructions in the e-mail message that is automatically sent to the specified address in order to complete the registration. It is possible to create a Volvo ID via one of the following services:
- My Volvo - Enter your e-mail address and follow the instructions.
- For an Internet-connected car* - Enter your e-mail address in the app that requires Volvo ID and follow the instructions. Alternatively, press the Connect button in the centre console twice and select and follow the instructions.
- Volvo On Call, VOC* - Download the latest version of the VOC app. Choose to create a Volvo ID from the start page, enter e-mail address and follow the instructions.