Volvo Cars Motability Range
The leading car scheme for disabled people.
To qualify for a Motability package with Volvo, you need to be in receipt of the Higher Rate Disability Living Allowance and War Pensioner’s Mobility Supplement. The following allowances also qualify as long as you have at least 12 months remaining on the award at time of application: Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance, Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment, War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement and Armed Forces Independence Payment. This includes:
• A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
• Insurance, servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown assistance
• Annual tax disc
• Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
• Windscreen repair or replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars – 100,000 for WAVs
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
• Two named drivers for the car (living at same address)
The Volvo Motability Range
Easily accessible and with affordable advance payment – each model in our Motability Range has been specially selected to make your life simpler. But it doesn't stop there. You’ll also enjoy cutting-edge safety systems as standard. Stylish ergonomic interiors. A choice of dynamic fuel-efficient engines. And eye-catching metallic paint is included free of charge.
As well as the below Contract Hire offer – we can also help you buy your Motability vehicle outright with the support of Volvo Car Financial Services and Volvo Car Insurance.
War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
For Advanced Payments on the Volvo Motability range for recipients of the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement please refer to the Motability website via www.motability.co.uk.