Volvo Cars Motability Range
The leading car scheme for disabled people.
If you receive either the Higher Rate Mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement then you could qualify for a Motability package with Volvo. This includes:
• A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
• Insurance, servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown assistance
• Annual tax disc
• Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
• Windscreen repair or replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars – 100,000 for WAVs
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
• Two named drivers for the car (living at same address)
The Volvo Motability Range
Easily accessible and with affordable advance payment – each model in our Motability Range has been specially selected to make your life simpler. But it doesn't stop there. You’ll also enjoy cutting-edge safety systems as standard. Stylish ergonomic interiors. A choice of dynamic fuel-efficient engines. And eye-catching metallic paint is included free of charge.
As well as the below Contract Hire offer – we can also help you buy your Motability vehicle outright with the support of Volvo Car Financial Services and Volvo Car Insurance.
War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
For Advanced Payments on the Volvo Motability range for recipients of the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement please refer to the Motability website via www.motability.co.uk.