Volvo Cars continued its global sales momentum in September and reported its 16th consecutive month of global growth on the back of increases in all main regions. Sales for the first nine months are up 9.6 per cent year-on-year to 379,329 cars, while September sales rose by 6 per cent to 48,259 cars.
• Monthly and year-to-date sales growth in all main regions, total global sales of 379,329 cars
• September represents 16th consecutive month of growth
• September sales up 6 per cent to 48,259 cars, driven by strong 27.8 per cent growth in China
• Strong demand for new XC90 main growth driver
• UK sales of 34,861 so far this year, up 7.6 per cent on 2015's figures
There is so much to discover in our new merchandise collection, from Volvo key rings and remote controlled cars to the exquisite beauty of Swedish crystal to crafted leather bags and cases by Sandqvist. No matter what age, our collection has something for everyone.
Our newly renovated showroom has made room to showcase this impressive range of merchandise, and has the capacity to display eight of our latest models including the multi-award winning XC90 and eagerly anticipated S90 and V90.
It has been designed to enhance the customer experience, allowing you to feel relaxed and at ease whether it be looking for your next car or visiting our service department. Focusing on space and design, Scandinavian-inspired architecture takes center stage at the dealership, both inside and out.
Come down to our showroom today to browse our latest offers.