Please review our FAQ page as you may find the answer to your question here. Do bear in mind that your local Volvo dealer is best placed to answer your questions, specifically concerning our vehicles and we would therefore suggest that you contact the dealer in the first instance.
If these questions and your local dealer can not answer your query please submit your comments and queries online here
or contact us on 01628 422522
- Where is my nearest Volvo dealership?
Please use our UK dealer locator
- Where can I buy a part or accessory for my Volvo?
If you would like to purchase a part or accessory please contact your nearest Volvo
dealership and ask to speak to their parts department. Please note that we do not sell parts directly from our Head Office.
- My vehicle requires a service or I have a query regarding the service schedule, what should I do?
Your local Volvo dealer has the latest Volvo approved service schedules so can
provide a breakdown of the work required and a quote to carry out the service.
- My vehicle has a fault, what should I do?
Your first step should be to contact your Volvo dealership, who will be pleased to assist you. Please note that we cannot offer technical advice remotely from our Head Office.
Your local Volvo dealership can contact our central Technical Support Team for help if necessary.
- How do I get my vehicle's radio code?
Your Volvo dealership will be able to provide you with your vehicle's radio code however they will need to see proof of ownership first (V5 Registration Document), for security reasons.
- Why does my vehicle's fuel consumption differ from the published figures?
The fuel consumption figures quoted in our product brochures are obtained using Government approved methods in controlled conditions. It is for that reason that all pricing and specification booklets will have a disclaimer which states that the results do not express or imply any guarantee of the fuel consumption of a particular car. We must also take into account that there are inevitable differences between individual cars of the same model along with driving style, road conditions, weight of the vehicle, use of air conditioning etc.
You may find the website below from the Department for Transport
interesting, including their tips for saving fuel. www.dft.gov.uk/vca/fcb/faqs-fuel-consumptio.asp
- How can I find out what mobile phones are compatible with my vehicle's Bluetooth system?
Please click on the following link support.volvocars.com/uk/pages/default.aspx
- Where can I view my Owners Manual on line or purchase a new one?
Please click on the below link to view your Owners Manual. Our Owners Manuals go back to 2004.
If you would like to purchase an Owners Manual then please contact your nearest Volvo dealership.
- How do I share a design idea or suggestion with Volvo?
Please click on the following link www.volvocars.com/intl/footer/contact-us
- Where can I find your most recent brochures on-line?
View our ebrochures online here
- How can I contact Volvo Assistance?
If you have a concern, query or complaint with your Volvo Assistance
breakdown service please click on the below link for further information. www.volvocars.com/uk/own/volvo-assistance
- How can I get an insurance quote for my Volvo?
Volvo Car Insurance can be contacted on telephone number 0800 238239
Give your car the same level of protection that it gives you and your passengers, with Volvo Car Insurance. Designed specifically with you in mind so you can relax and drive, safe in the knowledge Volvo is protecting your vehicle.
Our car insurance has been awarded five stars from Defaqto reflecting the exceptional levels of cover on offer.
- All repairs carried out at Volvo approved repairers using genuine Volvo parts
- Personal Customer Manager Service in our dedicated team
- Complimentary loan car
- Car accessory cover as standard including child seats, roof racks and cycle carriers
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car equipment such as CD players, phone or other communication equipment.
- Portable Satellite Navigation cover of up to £750
- Free Legal Advice
Click here to find out more & get a quote www.volvocars.co.uk/volvocarinsurance
- How can I contact Volvo Car Credit?
Volvo Car Credit can be contacted on telephone number 0871 200 4155
For further information regarding Volvo Car Finance please click on the following link
- How do I become an authorised repairer?
For information about applying for Authorised Repairer status write to:
VCUK Customer Relations
- Where can I find out more about Life Paint?
More information about Life Paint can be found here
- Where do I find my On-Call PIN?
Your Volvo dealership
can guide you on all aspects of On-Call, including obtaining your PIN.
- Where do I place a toll-tag on my car?
Many of our vehicles do have equipment such as rain sensors, City Safety etc which are in the windscreen. The tag must not obscure any of the sensors. Please see the diagram below which indicates the standard placing for the tag i.e. inbetween Point A and B. Issues can occur if your car is fitted with an IR / heat reflective windscreen. In this case, there should be instructions in the owner’s manual explaining where to place the tag to avoid the IR film. Your local Volvo dealer will also be able to assist you if you have any queries.
- Where can I find out more about autonomous driving or Drive Me London?
Thank you for your interest in Drive Me London, Volvo’s autonomous driving trial. Drive Me London will see up to 100 fully autonomous cars take to London’s roads in 2018, making it the largest and most extensive programme on Britain’s streets.
At this stage, we are not accepting applications for volunteers and will announce further details in the lead up to the trial. Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for more news.
- Avoid phishing and keep your personal information safe
Some e-mails, phone numbers and even websites may look like they originate from Volvo Car Corporation but are actually sent by fraudsters who want to steal your personal information.
This method, known as “phishing”, can compromise your privacy. Here’s how you can keep yourself safe if you receive suspicious messages or calls.
• Volvo Cars will never ask for any personal information from you, or log-in information via email or phone call
• As a general rule against phishing, do not download attachments from e-mails unless you are familiar with the sender – and delete suspicious e-mails directly, without clicking on any links
• Use this website and contact the phone numbers listed here to get in touch with Volvo Cars
• Volvo Cars will never contact you by e-mail or phone (voice or text) to inform you that you have won a prize (i.e. a car or money) unless you have specifically given your consent by taking part in an official Volvo-sponsored competition
Contact Volvo Cars if you think you’ve given any personal information in reply to a suspicious email, text message or phone call.