ALWAYS TURN TO THE EXPERT
Want to make sure that you can always continue to enjoy a perfect in-car climate? Then you should know that the efficiency and performance of air conditioning systems may gradually decrease for a number of reasons. And since this often happens little by little, you may not notice it until the system reaches the point where it suddenly can’t keep the temperature at all. By letting the Volvo workshop check your A/C regularly, you’ll avoid unnecessary problems.
Basically, an air conditioning systems functions according to the same principle as a refrigerator, removing heat from the inside and letting it out on the outside. But since the ECC (Electronic Climate Control) of a modern Volvo car is so immensely more complicated, you should always let the real experts have a look at it – the Volvo-trained technicians at the authorised Volvo workshop.
CHECK, REPAIR OR CLEAN?
A/C Performance test
We will make a functional test of your Volvo’s air conditioning system including measurement of the cooling performance of the airflow.
A/C Fault tracing & repair
If you have encountered problems with your A/C, we will trace the fault and repair it for you. We measure the pressure, perform leakage tests and empty/refill refrigerant; check, repair or replace units if necessary, such as receiver drier, condenser or compressor.
Microbial growth in the A/C system may result in musty, unpleasant smells. We’ll clean the system efficiently with AirCo-Clean ultrasonic vaporisation technology. It only takes 20 minutes – and into the bargain, the entire passenger compartment gets refreshed.
SEVEN REASONS TO LET THE VOLVO WORKSHOP
SERVICE YOUR A/C SYSTEM:
1) Checking the A/C system regularly is the best way to ensure it will perform as expected and not give up on you when you need it the most (for example during your summer holiday trip).
2) Checking and servicing the system regularly is also a way to prevent minor faults developing into costly repairs.
3) In the Volvo workshop, the technicians are specially trained to carry out repair on the climate control systems in Volvo cars.
4) The Volvo workshop has the special equipment needed to check and clean the system.
5) Only workshops with Volvo’s VIDA system – which all authorised workshops have – can update your Volvo’s software. An update can optimize the climate control system – for example for the ideal adjustment of
temperature and airflows, regardless of the conditions outside.
6) The Volvo workshop always uses Volvo Genuine Parts for best function and quality.
7) You can take the opportunity to let the Volvo workshop take a look at your A/C when your car is in for regular servicing – easy and