Working at Mill VolvoWorking at Mill is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement & constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Stockton team as a Sales Consultant. The Job Role Consists of:
- Achieving sales targets by up selling, cross selling and add-on sales
- Developing technical expertise and knowledge as part of the sales process
- Looking for new sales opportunities within the thinking and planning process.
- Communicating product and service information to customers.
- Understand 'non-verbal' communication and adapting the sales approach accordingly.
- Providing support and an effective after sales service to customers
- Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
- Following through on requests to ensure promises are kept.
A Company Car will be provided. The working hours are 08:30 to 17:30 Weekdays & Saturday. Odd Sundays will need to be worked (11am – 4pm) as well as one late shift once a week.
To apply, please email your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an opportunity to join our Sunderland team as a Volvo Service Technician.
The main aim of this role is to accurately, skilfully & efficiently undertake the repair & servicing of Motor Vehicles. Whilst detecting & diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely & to the customer’s complete satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, preferably with Qualified Technician Status, although manufacturer specific training will be provided. Strong administration skills & a customer facing aptitude are essential. Applicants must have a flexible approach to work & a full understanding of customer satisfaction. Minimum IMI or City & Guilds Level 2 in light vehicle repairs & maintenance & a Full Clean UK Driving License.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday with odd Saturday half shift. To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com