Site Admin- March 2018 (Part Time, Permanent)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sunderland team as a Site Administrator/Cashier. The Role will consist of:
• Daily banking of cash, cheques and reconciliation of card payments to daily reconciliation reports.
• Posting of bank items to the sales and nominal ledger
• Registering of purchase invoices. Obtaining managers authorisation for invoices and coding to relevant codes once validated.
• Ensuring all invoices are received and authorised by management before the month end close process.
• General filing & administration duties
• The ideal candidate will be reliable and conscientious.
• Have strong attention to detail with a proven track record in administration.
• Previous use of Kerridge/ADP system would be preferential but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Working Hours: Four hours per day, five days per week. 9.15-1.15pm (flexibility to adjust start time is available)
To apply, please Email your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Claire on 0191 228 8044
We have an opportunity to join our Sunderland team as a Volvo Service Technician.
The main aim of this role is to accurately, skilfully & efficiently undertake the repair & servicing of Motor Vehicles. Whilst detecting & diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely & to the customer’s complete satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, preferably with Qualified Technician Status, although manufacturer specific training will be provided. Strong administration skills & a customer facing aptitude are essential. Applicants must have a flexible approach to work & a full understanding of customer satisfaction. Minimum IMI or City & Guilds Level 2 in light vehicle repairs & maintenance & a Full Clean UK Driving License.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday with odd Saturday half shift. To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com