WIN A TRACK DAY EXPERIENCE WITH A PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE DRIVER, A POLESTAR CAR FOR THE WEEKEND, AND A POLESTAR REMOTE CONTROL TOY RACING CAR
(The Polestar competition prize above will be subsequently defined as the Prize in the terms and conditions below)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Prize is subject to the following terms and conditions and is open only to UK residents who are 25 years or over. Employees of Volvo Car UK Limited (Volvo Cars), their dealers, suppliers and agents or anyone connected with the Polestar Competition and their families or employees are not eligible to take part.
2. Entrants have to submit a drawing of a racing car via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All entries need to be labelled #MyPolestar and submitted by Friday 13th November 2015. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with these social media partners and they are not responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this competition.
3. The first name to be drawn will win the Prize.
4. The driving element of the Prize will take place in May 2016.
5. There is no refund or cash alternative should the winner be unable to take the prize. The winner is responsible for the payment of any taxes associated with the Prize.
6. Volvo Cars reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
7. The winner will be notified by their preferred social media channel no later than Friday 20th November 2015. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped, addressed envelope to Polestar Competition 2015, Volvo Car UK Limited, Norreys Drive, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4FL.
8. In the event that the original prize winner could not be reached within two weeks via their preferred social media channel, Volvo Cars may, at its discretion, draw another winner who will then be entitled to the Prize.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter the Polestar Competition.
10. The driving element of the Prize means that some personal risk may be involved for those taking part in the Prize offered. Please note that some medical conditions preclude certain drivers from taking part. Height and weight restrictions may apply. Volvo Cars has third party and public liability insurance cover for all their operations and provides for those taking part in driving activities Personal Accident Insurance. Prior to the commencement of the track day all participants must sign a disclaimer of liability. Until the participant has signed the disclaimer, he/she will not be permitted to participate.
11. All drivers must hold a full current driving licence.
12. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
13. Only one entry per household. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
14. Volvo Car UK Limited is the promoter and runs the Polestar competition.