Volvo Cars retail sales up 9.6 per cent in first nine months of 2016
Volvo Cars continued its global sales momentum in September and reported its 16th consecutive month of global growth on the back of increases in all main regions. Sales for the first nine months are up 9.6 per cent year-on-year to 379,329 cars, while September sales rose by 6 per cent to 48,259 cars.
• Monthly and year-to-date sales growth in all main regions, total global sales of 379,329 cars
• September represents 16th consecutive month of growth
• September sales up 6 per cent to 48,259 cars, driven by strong 27.8 per cent growth in China
• Strong demand for new XC90 main growth driver
• UK sales of 34,861 so far this year, up 7.6 per cent on 2015's figures
Human Made Stories
In parallel with Volvo's values of innovation, sustainability, craftsmanship and design, Human Made Stories conveys the Volvo philosophy to always put people first by telling the stories of three defiant pioneers: people who inherently do things differently, challenge conventions and create their own path.